Friday, October 06, 2006

Zihuantenejo

This is a picture of what i ate for lunch. what could it be? who knows... i stopped at this roadside cafe, and i asked what they had for lunch, and i didn't recognize any of the words they said. so i just told them i'd take the last thing they'd mentioned, and this is what came out. i think the tortillas are blue corn tortillas, and i think there was maybe some kind of red meat and chiles in there, but as to what those white blob-y things are, i have no clue.
-jessie

4 Comments:

Blogger Rev. L. Rhee said...

Holy shit, Jessie. Thursday's was the most awesome random travel story yet. Sounds like you're getting a real taste of whatever "real mexico" is supposed to be.

A friend of mine is from a tiny village in the southiest part of mexico and she speaks a language I can't spell but is a mix of ancient aztec and early spanish. It's so nuts- i think she's speaking spanish to me but then I just get confused.

Oh, and I shut off my blog- so no more updating for me.

Anyway, keep chuggin girl- and taking awesome pics!

~Allie

1:24 AM  
Blogger Incident Alice said...

that's revolting.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Incident Alice said...

it would probably be harder to be a vegatarian where you are than being a vegan in france (which is what my brother had to do...hahaha...with beth!!)
speaking of, I had a drunk moment with my brother at the nut house...someone asked him how long he's been with her and I yelled "TOO LONG!"
we both turned bright red....
-alice

11:35 PM  
Blogger Cryptoclassic said...

But how does Zihuantenejo taste?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home