Wednesday, January 10, 2007

blogger is lame again

blogger is not working great again. i can't upload photos. i biked trough a crazy looking sand dune desert today. this internet cafe is blasting reggaeton. if you want to know more about reaggaeton you should read this wikipedia article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reggaeton. i love reggaeton, they play it everywhere. wikipedia is so awesome. i've been reading all about peru tonight. i had a really great zero day in chiclayo where i did nothing but hang out in my underwear in the hotel room eating croisants and brioch while watching cable television. i feel a little bad that i didn't check out any of the archeological sights nearby, but i really needed a rest. anyhows, could be in the internet cafeĀ“s fault that nothing is working. hope everyone is awesome. i'm doing really good. love,
-jessie

2 Comments:

Blogger Cryptoclassic said...

wikipedia is totally awesome. It helped me prove my point in a debate I was having with my father about arab history the other day. TOTAL INFORMATION AWARENESS! Keep comfortable while you can, Jessie. peace!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Incident Alice said...

I agree with Rob. As usual. However I do not agree with you regarding reggaeton, which I really can't stand. I've been sending all sorts of people to read your blog. I'm just so excited to see you!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home